Saturday, December 17, 2016

Day 8: P.S. God loves EVERYTHING about you. There’s always more to add. Great first week! Day 8: Keep It Up!

"Like a gold ring in a pig's snout is a beautiful woman who shows no discretion."Proverbs 11:22

1.  I love that I am dependable.

2. I love that I am able to stand tall.

3. I love that even when negativity comes into my mind I can often shake it off.

4. I love my full eyebrows.

5. I love that I am able to chose which path to follow.

6. I love that I can see the lessons that were in past endeavors.

7. I love that I no longer have to take a pill for my anxiety.

8. I love that I have fully given the reigns to God in my relationship.

9. I love that I know I matter.

10. I Iove that I feel comfortable sharing my inner demons with someone in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment