Sunday, December 18, 2016

Day 9: There’s Still Plenty to Say!

“Finally, brethren, whatever is true, whatever is honorable, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is of good repute, if there is any excellence and if anything worthy of praise, let your mind dwell on these things.”-Philippians 4:8

1. I love that I stand up for what I believe in.

2. I love that I have a heart of forgiveness.

3. I love that I know the changes I need to make and am making realidtic goals to reach them.

4. I love that I am caring.

5. I love that i can throw random foods together and make something goid.

6. I love that im not making any new years resolutions but instead am making goals.

7. I love my baking skills.

8. I love that I'm not perfect.

9. I love that I know when to hold my tongue.

10. I love how much more im becoming like my mother.

No comments:

Post a Comment