Monday, December 12, 2016

Day 6: Go ahead! Show the Love!

“Love is patient and kind; love does not envy or boast; it is not arrogant or rude. It does not insist on its own way; it is not irritable or resentful; it does not rejoice at wrongdoing, but rejoices with the truth. Love bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things. Love never ends.”- 1 Corinthians 13:4-7

So I've been slacking a bit... I'll try to do better..

1. I love that I see beauty in simple things.

2. I love that I am finding my center.

3. I love that I have a job that gives my family security.

4. I love my toes.

5. I love that I am in good health.

6. I love that I can do many things a man can do.

7. I love that I am encouraging.

8. I love that I've never broke any bones.

9. I love that im cautious yet still adventurous.

10. I love that I am spontaneous.

No comments:

Post a Comment